Only 31 days,1 hour, 18 minutes… Until Ultra Music Festival kicks off
Let the line up rumors begin!
Despite Ultra Music Fest 2010 still being a month away, hotel rooms are starting to get totally booked and ticket prices are shooting up. Even though the Cavalia tent still has its steak in Bicentennial Park (for now) start dusting off your glowsticks and rainbow bracelts for an ALL DAY rave with some of the best DJ’s in the world
Never been before?
Here are some pointers
1. Do NOT wear sandals. You are more likely to return home with a staph infection than those sandals you wore.
2. Bring a hat or sunscreen, and some sunglasses. This is Miami after all.
3. Bottled water at ultra will cost you what alcohol costs at a club. Bring your own if possible.
4. Bring cash. Yes there are ATMs, but you will regret it once you see how much the fee for using it was.
5. If you do decide you MUST get to the front, do so at the rick of being trampled… oh and good luck getting out.
Thats all for now, stay tuned.